I’m on a mission to review all the top resources students can use during their medical education.
My goal is to be transparent, honest and say with clarity what’s worth spending your precious money on or not.
Other Things I’ve Reviewed
- Osmosis (3.8/5) (Review)
- PassMedicine (3.5/5) (Review)
- Lecturio (3.5/5) (Review)
- Dr Najeeb (2/5) (Review)
Resources I Recommend (Reviews TBA)
- Pathoma (A+)
Comprehensive Review Books
- First Aid for USMLE (A+)
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning (A+)
- A Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science (A)
- How to Win at College: Surprising Secrets for Success (A)
- The Med School Survival Kit (B)